20101113

Espaguetis a la naranja con un toque de menta

Today was a pretty day, no disappointments, no expectations on your whereabouts. And oh, did I let you go? Did it finally show that strange things will happen if you let them? Today I didn't even try to hide. I'll stay here and never push things to the side, you can't reach me cause I'm way beyond you today. Today was a pretty day, autumn comes with these slight surprises where your life might twist and turn. Hope to unlearn strange things will happen if you let them come around and stick around. Today I didn't even try to hide I'll stay here and never push things to the side. Today I didn't even look to find something to put me in that peace of mind. You can't touch me cause I'm way beyond you today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario