20110108

I kinda wanna be more than friends

Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends, so take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied. Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend you're just a cannibal. And I'm afraid I wont get out alive, no, I won't sleep tonight.
Oh, oh, I want some more. Oh, oh, what are you waitin' for? Take a bite of my heart tonight. Oh oh, I want some more. Oh oh,what are you waitin' for? what are you waitin' for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight. 
Here we are again, I feel the chemicals kickin' in. It's gettin' heavier, I wanna run and hide, I wanna run and hide. I do it every time: you're killin' me now and I won't be denied by you the animal inside of you. Oh, oh, I want some more. Oh, oh what are you waitin' for?Take a bite of my heart tonight. Oh oh, I want some more. Oh oh, what are you waitin' for? what are you waitin' for?Say goodbye to my heart tonight.

1 comentario:

  1. Sweet disposition tiene un encanto especial.
    Y ésta de Neon tree me encantaaaaaaaaaaa :):):)

    ResponderEliminar