20110125

Making plastic records of our history

Love and pain and sorrow keep the band together. She was like my soulmate whispered in my ear. Love was playing music, It was all we wanted, making plastic records of our history.
How I knew it mattered to a certain person? Heard the boy in London called out from the crowd. Said something that I could tell me 10 years later, wishing that he still called like he called that night.
Pulling songs from thin air? Pulling songs from bridges? Smell the air in small town where the drain life starts?
Ever will I love you? Now your ? is over never will I love you, You were good to me. Now I'm in memory? Is a cherished story known about the present and arrayed the past. Love is like a novel read the blessed pages.

Did I do my best dear? That is all you ask.

(click!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario